It’s hard not to fall in love with Thai cuisine and its colorful explosion of spicy, sweet, sour and salty flavors. In this workshop, we’ll meet homemade Thai cuisine and investigate the some of the raw materials that make up the backbone of this fascinating cuisine. We’ll learn how to prepare classic dishes that we’ve eaten in restaurants but were afraid to try making at home. We’ll discover where to find limes, what is fish sauce, and how to prepare quick red curry.
In this workshop, we will make a variety of healthy and fresh dishes that are quick to prepare, suitable for home kitchens and home chefs, and ideal for vegetarians and vegans.
Dishes that will be prepared in the workshop:
- Wide Rice Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce and Coconut Milk and Chicken Breast / Tofu
- Sticky Rice
- Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad)
- Steamed Fish and Thai Herb Vinaigrette
- Red Fish / Tofu Curry – in just 10 minutes!
- Glass Noodle Salad in Tamarind Sauce
- Pineapple Shake, Coconut Milk and Tapioca, with a Twist