As winter approaches, it’s time to move to slow-cooking comfort food. We thought of a variety of classic foods served in restaurants across Italy and France, and Chef AvnerLaskin defined them anew, using raw materials available fresh in local markets.
This workshop is entirely demonstrative, one in which the chef cooks in front of the participants.
Amongthe dishes that will be prepared:
- Country Bread Appetizer with Garlic Aioli and Fresh Herbs
- Clear Beef Broth: How to Prepare It, Step-by-Step
- Mushroom, Fresh Herb & Bone Marrow Bruschetta
- Ravioli with Lamb, in Roman Seasoning
- Potato Casserole with Special Seasoning
- Local Chicken & Wine Stew, with a Variety of Winter Vegetables
- Duck in Orange and Wine Sauce
- Dessert: Crêpe Suzette, Kosher and Surprising